The cost of drivers' accidents in the first half of the 2022 season in Formula 1
Who is located at the top of the list, and who pleased the team with the lack of high costs?
Haas driver Mick Schumacher topped the rating of the cost of accidents in the first half of the Formula 1 2022 season, compiled by a user of the Reddit service. According to calculations, his accidents in Saudi Arabia, Miami and Monaco cost the American team $ 3 million.
The second place with $ 2.9 million in damage was taken by Williams driver Nicholas Latifi, who was involved in serious accidents in Saudi Arabia and Australia. In third place is the only new driver of this season, Zhou Guanyu, who got into a terrible accident in the UK, which cost Alfa Romeo $ 1.8 million and he also crashed a car in Imola.
The first and so far the only accident of the season cost Lewis Hamilton dearly – in qualifying in Spielberg , he spread out the car for $ 1.5 million.
The leaders of the season, Max Verstappen and Charles Leclerc, managed to damage the wings and the bottom.
THE COST OF ACCIDENTS IN THE FIRST 11 RACES OF THE 2022 SEASON
1. Mick Schumacher $ 3.2 million
2. Nicholas Latifi $ 2.9 million
3. Zhou Guanyu $ 2.6 million
4. Lewis Hamilton $2 million
5. Esteban Ocon $ 1.9 million
6. Sebastian Vettel $ 1.9 million
7. Carlos Sainz $ 1.6 million
8. Lance Stroll $1.4 million
9. George Russell $ 1.2 million
10. Fernando Alonso $ 1 million
11. Alex Albon $ 1 million
12. Sergio Perez $ 1 million
13. Pierre Gasly $ 765 thousand
14. Daniel Riccardo $ 740 thousand.
15. Lando Norris $ 605 thousand.
16. Yuki Tsunoda $ 380 thousand.
17. Charles Leclerc $ 375 thousand.
18. Max Verstappen $ 225 thousand.
19. Valtteri Bottas $ 192 thousand.
20. Kevin Magnussen $ 125 thousand.